With planned decisions to success!
What are financial ratios / KPIs and what do they stand for?
Which measures can be taken to improve profitability of a company?
What is behind the meaning of profit an cash flow?
Benefits for the participants
- Players will become confident using the English language in every business situations
- Reporting financial results and analyzing decisions
- Establishing new paths for the future- will encourage self-thinking skills without any practical risk
Participants will have active fun with this directed simulation board game, learning how a manufacturing and service company works. During the set-up, basic terms will be demon-strated by practical repetitive exercises in a cause – and effect driven environment. In two cycles (years), participants will execute and evaluate typical business processes and opportunities.
Seminar duration: 3 days
- Business managers (commercial and technical)
- Management trainees
- Sales personal and traveling employees
- Field and back office staff
- Activity based board game with directed workbook